5560 Nova Scotia Trunk 2, Grand Lake, B2T 1B3, CA
Ensure safety of employees and client first.
1. All Arbor PHC employees are able to choose to stay home to minimize
potential exposure to the Covid-19 virus.
2. Social distancing is to be practiced at all times as mandated by both
the provincial and federal governments. A minimum of 6ft apart is to be kept at all times. If this cannot be done the job will be shut down.
3. The maximum number of people on a job site is to be no more than 5.
4. There will be only one person in a vehicle. The driver only. As
much as possible, the same employee will drive the same vehicle each day.
5. Vehicles will be sanitized using Spay 9 at the start and end of every
day. The rags/cloths will be thrown out after a single use.
6. Office door handles to be sanitized each day using Spray 9. The
rags/cloths will be thrown out after a single use.
7. Number of people in the office to be limited to 2 people at a time
and 3 people in the shop.
8. Cheques or cash will not be accepted. Clients are to be instructed to
mail cheques in or call Harry in the office to pay via e-transfer or credit card.
9. During sales visits, all quotes and materials are to be emailed to