The following is a list of closures and cancellations caused by weather for Dec. 14, 2010. This information is updated as it is received.
- Acadia University, including the athletic complex, is closed for the day. Any exams scheduled for today will be written in January.
- Annapolis Valley Regional School Board has closed all schools (West Hants, Kings, Annapolis counties) for the day.
- the Nova Scotia Community College Kingstec campus in Kentville is closed for the day.
- Military officials have announced 4 Dockyard and Stadacona are both closed until noon due to power outages.
The Chignecto-Central Regional School Board has closed the following schools:
in Colchester County: Debert Elementary, West Colchester Consolidated, Bass River Elementary, Chiganois Elementary, Great Village Elementary, West Colchester Consolidated, Old Barns Elementary, Winding River Elementary.
in Cumberland county: Spring Street Academy, West Highlands Consolidated, and Advocate School.
in Hants East county: Hants North School, Maitland Elementary, Rawdon Elementary and Noel and Uniacke District.
in Pictou: East Pictou High, Frank H. Macdonald Elementary, Trenton Elementary, Trenton Middle, Thorburne Consolidated, and Northumberland Educational Centre.
- Eastern Consolidated School in Moser River closed for the day due to power outage.